Friday 8 April 2016

So I’ve established my business... what now?


   Yes I did it!! I have established my business; but what now? What must I do? Entrepreneurs must know that establishing a business is not the end of it. After establishing our businesses we must ensure that they grow and become even more successful. Here are some tips that can help you grow your newly established business:

  • You can offer your business as a franchise
  • Expand you business
  • Advertise your business
  • Export your products
  • License your product
  • Form alliances
  • Offer as many products and services as you can
  • Seek out different markets
   In one of my previous blog posts, I mentioned a rickshaw business that I will like to set up, and lets say I've already established it. This is how I will lead it to further growth and success: first I will advertise my business using simple communication medias such as radio and flyers. Afterwards, I'll seek out a worthy partner to help me expand my business to other densely populated areas such as Camden Park and Georgetown. Then, finally, I'll offer different sectors to my service; which includes: romantic rides through the country side, and cruising for people who just want to sit back and relax.
   The strategies for growth that I will use for my business are:
  • Advertising- This is where I promote my business to inform people that I offer a service that they can take advantage of.
  • Forming an alliance- This is where I will seek out a partner to help me grow the business.
  • Offer other products/services- This is where I developed different branches of my service to reach different targets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment